Hi guys, i came across this Christmas Bucket list below, it’s a list of good things to do in the spirit of Christmas.
1)Feed a homeless person
2)Help an old person/child cross the road
3)Wash a friend’s car
4)Go a whole day without cursing
5)Open doors for women
6)Help a pregnant woman carry her bag
7)Buy a Christmas gift for a total stranger.
After reading this list i thought it nice to share it wit my friends. Well, here’s what i think about it
1)Feed a homeless person- where can i find homeless people in Nigeria?? i’m not so sure of a mentally sane population of homeless pple in Nigeria, so translation: Feed a 😯 Krase Person! Hehehe…do this at ur own risk. make sure the Krase person is not a violent one who’ll think that you want to poison him or her then shouts bekoning the crowd who’ll make you eat what your food to proove ur innocence. Yep! Krase pple are paranoid too *nodding head* never mind the worse case scenario i just contrived. Just be Nice enough to feed someone in need 🙂
2) Help an old person/child cross the road- so easy, just make sure you know how to cross the road properly so that by doing this you’re not putting their lives in danger
3) Wash a friend’s car- just strip your self of your ego
but if u’re a hot chick you can keep the ego on & strip yourself of something else 😉 just be humble enough to give a helping hand.
4) Go a whole day without cursing- this wouldn’t be easy for some of us that curse compulsively as if we’re cursed *sighs* especially while driving. you should know how many curses per mile we yell to our fellow
bad drivers out there, like “fucking Bastard!! Are you Blind?? Cant you see me cuming Coming from your Left Hand side??” just curse in ur mind, punch em instead or curse em all who’ll annoy you in advance do the angry face instead 👿 or better still just smile 🙂 & hope they come across your path tomorrow
5) Open doors for women- this one is kinda sex-typed. If men are busy opening doors for women what’ll they be doing for us ❓ Never mind that, give them roses, open the door, show them you care by the look in your eyes, it’s little things that matter most in seasons like Christmas.
do it for Luther Vandross be a gentleman 😎 *opens door* “you’re welcome into my room, make yourself comfortable, shower is the door by the right, i’ll be back let me go grab the champagne” 😉
6) Help a pregnant woman carry her bag- Be nice, this is an appropriate thing to do anytime of the year. Even if in a kinda scenario where she’s allegedly pregnant for you but you insist the pregnancy isn’t yours & u’re gonna
throw ‘carry’ her load outta the house you can go a long way to help her ‘carry’ it to the bus/stop or Park, just be nice 🙂
7) Buy a Christmas gift for a total stranger-
Yeah rite! Just buy a Hublot wristwatch & give some passer by you’ve never met b4. 😕 You know Nigerians? How paranoid we are! 😐 As if they wont think you’re trying to use them for money making rituals. Ok, just walk up to some passerby & say “hi, excuse me please, in the spirit of this Xmas i’ll like to give a gift to someone i dont know so i’m giving you this *hands over gift then smiles* merry xmas” 🙂 That should work 🙂 unless of course the person shouts “help! help! This person won use me do juju oh…” 😮 *oops! Forgot to make arrangements for get a get away motorcycle*
Forget what i said, just go out there and do something good for the Christmas 🙂 Merry Christmas & Happy New Year in Advance
Posted by Wordmobi